Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I love you already...

So, I'm 4 wks and 6 days... I'll be 5 wks tomorrow! According to the online due date calendars I've found, my due date will be December 17th! We'll see what the doc says when I go in for my next appt. What a wonderful Christmas present little baby M will be!!!

I got my beta numbers back (hcg) and they were 496 on Saturday 16dpo (days past ovulation). They will normally double so I was concerned that they didnt exactly double (from 286) but the nurse assured me the number is great. She said they dont always necessarily double and I googled it and found lots more women who's numbers didnt completely double but have healthy pregnancies. I feel confident that little bean is just fine :D Next step, we go in for our 1st sonogram on Tues 04/28 at 815am. I am beyond thrilled and hope we will get to hear the heartbeat! And of course Chadd said he will be at every single appt whether I like it or not, ha ha!!

I'm feeling great, other than being a bit tired. The progestrone medicine was making me feel horrible and extremely sick, flu like symptoms.. but now I'm taking the medication a different way and I'm not sick at all. I dont feel like eating much, which isnt probably too normal so I'm forcing myself to eat when I feel even a little hungry. The only time I really get hungry is in the morning. I'm not used to eating breakfast every morning but little bean needs the morning food. I'm keeping heathly snacks on hand so I can make sure we're getting enough to eat.

I asked the nurse yesterday about excersizing. Anyone who knows me, knows that I've been going crazy not being able to work out. She said no hard works outs and said that really walking is the best thing for me right now. So 2 nights ago Chadd and I started walking and will walk every night. We started with a mile and will go up from there. I got a little tired and Piper did too, ha. Last night I took some pics of a GREAT family and we walked around Veterans park for almost 2 hours, so I definately got plenty of excersize last night :D

I never knew how much I could love this little bean inside my stomach.. I really dont know what I would do if something happened and I lost "it". I pray 24/7 that everything is and will be ok, for a healthy pregnancy, and a healthy little baby boy or girl. Litte Bean, Mommy and Daddy love you sooooo much, already!!! :D

5 comments:

da momma said...

im teary eyed. you are already a wonderful mommy! SOOOO happy for you!

Erika Edwards said...

i love baby miloud already too!!
im just sooooooooo happy for you and chadd!! Cant wait till lana's shower sis!

Mommy2three said...

Awww... Auntie Jenn loves baby bean too! I can't wait to meet him/her. I'm going to snatch them and take them on all kinds of outings like you've always done with mine. I can't wait!!! :)

Jennifer Ortiz said...

You are going to be a great mommy. Don't worry, enjoy your pregnancy.......everything will be just fine!

Laura Carter said...

Your due date is my moms B-day and first sono appt is on Brandon and I's anniversary. I think this means you have to name the baby after one of us! :)