Friday, April 17, 2009

He's gonna be the BEST Daddy!

So, I have to brag on my most wonderful husband. Today I went to lunch w/ my Mom and came back to a surprise on my desk! He brought me a dozen red roses, a beautiful card, a kangaroo beanie baby (that had a little baby in its pouch) and a $100 GC to a pea in the pod (which I can also use at 2 other stores). He was waiting in his car so he could come inside after I had time to open them. How sweet is he? He is gonna be the BEST Daddy and I cant wait to see him w/ his little baby !

On the note of shopping and maternity clothes... I bought some!! Yup, I did!! Ha ha. In my defense, there was a big sale at Target and the clearance items were also buy 2 get 1 free. Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE a good deal! So for like $100, I got I think 3 or 4 sweaters, some maternity jeans, and a really cute dress. I cant wait to clear out my closet of all my old junk for my new clothes! My BF Jennifer also brought me a box of barely used maternity clothes that I'm real excited about! YAH for new clothes, even if they are are kinda funny lookin' - ha ha!! I cant WAIT to shop w/ Chadd's CG... course I'll prob have to at least wait a while til I start showing a little bit.

I have thought about taking some pics of myself week to week, but I just cant do it. I am SO extremely bloated right now, I think from the progestrone meds. I really couldnt stand anyone seeing me like this until later on in my pregnancy, ha! Maybe once I am actually "supposed" to be getting a pooch, I'll post some pics of my growing belly. We shall see..

5 weeks and 1 day today, only 244 days to go!! haaaaaaaaa!!! Hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend!! xoxo

5 comments:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Awww I was glad to bring them. I put aside the items I knew you would like!

Ashley said...

Awww...Chadd is gonna be the best daddy! Just wait till you see him with your little joy bundle. It will melt your heart to see how much a daddy loves his baby! I'm so happy for you guys!

Shellguana said...

I know you don't want to, but you should really take the weekly pictures! I did with Tristen and it's funny to go back and look at them now. I was so freaking skinny! I thought I was so bloated too! You are going to be so cute pregnant! Don't feel silly getting the maternity clothes, you are excited and I would be too! It's always fun finding a bargain!!

Erika Edwards said...

Chadd is going to be best dad and he is so sweet to do that for you, what a great hubby too! I am so excited for you both Sarah, I cant wait to meet your little bean...Aunt erikie is very excited!

Mommy2three said...

And you are going to be an awesome Mommy!! :)