
My neice and her friends at her tea party birthday party. They were parading their princess dress up attire, crowns, and pretty pearl necklaces...
Best friends.. soulmates for life!
Click
here or the button below to join in the fun or see other amazing photographers!!
13 comments:
is that on the golf course?? so pretty! Love the tree reflection in the water!
Love both of these! Such great pics!
I love the picture of your neice and her friends all dressed up. The post processing is really great too. It makes the photo seem very dreamy!
Beautiful! I especially love the kids entry! So girlie - heehee!
Wow..Just beautiful!!
Love that etheral feel to the first one! Both are wonderful pictures!
Melinda B
These are both gorgeous photos! :)
Love love the photo's!
They are both beautiful photos! Love the princesses.
These pictures are absolutely wonderful. I love, love, love the little girls all dressed up for a tea party. And the soul mates is priceless.
Also, thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my entries. I really appreciate your kind words.
Good luck this week!
Both of your entries are stunning!
The pastels in the first photo and the beautiful little girls really make for a photo I'm sure they'll treasure forever.
I love your couples photo too. The backdrop really complements the photo.
Both of these are gorgeous! what a pretty little girl - and i love the composition on your adult shot :-)
Post a Comment