Just some outfits I've picked up for Dakota.. keep in mind these were ALL on sale!! I'm such a bargain shopper!! There are a few more we've picked up that aren't pictured.. not to mention her airplane outfits she'll have to wear w/ a big bow in her hair, ha!! Nana got Dakota the cutest little Sketchers too, her very first pair of shoes!! They are adorable!


I always knew how much fun it would be shopping for a little "me"!! :D :D
4 comments:
little girl clothes are definitely the best! She will be so well dressed
You are the epitome of bargain shoppers! You should start posting sales on your blog for your friends, you know where to find all the good deals!
My girls have some of these outfits! All's I have to say is be prepared to be broke from constant shopping...I can NEVER help myself!! I think it's turned into an actual sickness :) Oh well...my girl's gotta look good!
I love seeing all the cute clothes you bring in!!!
Post a Comment