For those who dont know... Jill was my cousin, we were only 5 months apart, and the BEST of friends. We were lucky that we lived only about 5 min from eachother, we hung out every weekend, played soccer together, slumber parties almost every wkend and sometimes during the week, made some pretty awesome videos (ha!), and even went to Junior High and High School together. Jill passed in 2000 from a car accident and I still miss her every single day of my life.
I have waited to post about Brenden cause I took some really great pics of him when he was only a few weeks old, but have been so busy I have just now been able to go through and edit them. Here's my sweet precious little nephew!!
These are just a few of my favs! There are SO many amazing pics and even some I haven't yet gone through. I made the pictures smaller for my blog so you might have to click on the pics to see the better image quality. :D
On another quick note.. today was the start of school.. Noah started the big 3rd grade and Ashlyn into Kindergarden. I cannot believe how fast they are growing!! A big props to Aunt Sarah (that would be muuuah) for picking out Noah's shirt and Ashlyn's outfit for their first day of school :D











1 comment:
They are so beautiful , you did an amazing job!!
Love you!!
Post a Comment