Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wha'd you do to my grandbaby??

My Dad's famous words when his grand-daughters get their ears pierced.. yup, we did it!!! Dakota got her ears pierced the day before Easter, April 3rd. She did GREAT!!! She cried for about 2 minutes, and I cried for over an hour! I don't know why because she was fine.. I guess I was just sad for her. I am really happy we did it ! They look adorable and she doesnt even know they are there, so she doesnt mess w/ them at all. I figure I'd be sad to see her in pain whether she is 4 months old, or 12 years old getting her ears pierced. At least now, she wont remember even the instant pain she felt.

Here we are about to get her ears pierced.. You can tell I was scared! (excuse the no make-up look, ha!)
And after.. Check out my bling! :)


No comments: